Glengarriff Golf Club is truly a club with a view! Glengarriff’s nine holes are in one of the loveliest settings in Ireland, with scenic views abounding – the one from the fifth tee is exceptionally beautiful.
The grassy lane between the second and third holes is part of the historic ancient road between Adrigole and Bantry which also comes up by the trees which run across the course near the eight and ninth holes.
The Clubhouse was opened in 1989 by the Club’s Honorary President, Dr Maureen O’Hara-Blair, the famous film star. Visitors are always welcome, and generally may play all day. Clubs are available for hire.
Visit the clubs’ own website at www.glengarriffgolfclub.com
Golf Club News
- Glengarriff Ladies Golf 131013.
- Glengarriff Golf Club 60812
- Maureen O Hara Ladies Classic 2013.
- Glengarriff Gents Golf 300613.
- Glengarriff Gents Golf 230613
- Glengarriff Gents Golf 130513.
- Glengarriff Gents Golf 60513.
- Glengarriff Gent’s Golf 290413.
- Glengarriff Gent’s Golf 220413.
- Glengarriff Gents Golf 170413.