Glengarriff GAA club is a vibrant GAA club whose home pitch is Pairc Garbh.
Glengarriff G.A.A Club, founded in 1981 after breaking away form our neighbour’s, Adrigole, is a proud Gaelic Football Club situated in the division of Beara, in the County of Cork. We currently field football teams, Junior ‘A’ right the ways down to and including Under 8’s. All our teams compete in Leagues, both in, the Beara & West Cork Divisions, while also competing in the Beara Championships’.
In 2009 our Junior ‘A’ Footballers made history by being the first team in the Club’s history to win the The Beara Junior ‘A’ Championship by defeating Garnish 2-07 to 1-08 & qualifying for a Junior ‘A’ County Quarter Final, where after a replay the eventual County Champions Glanworth were to put an end to an historic year, which also saw our Under 21’s win their first West Cork ‘Grade C’ Championship earlier in the year.
Glengarriff GAA’s own Website is available at :
- Second Issue of Glengarriff GAA Newsletter.
- Glengarriff GAA Launches Monthly Newsletter.
- Glengarriff Kidz Club 2012.
- Féile an Chlub Exhibition
- Féile an Chlub 2011
- Glengarriff GAA 30th. Anniversary.
- Reminder: Jazz on A Summer Evening
- Well done, U12 Footballers
- U12 Footballers defeat Mizen
- Matthew O’Shea impresses