The Church of the Sacred Heart, Glengarriff, is the local Roman Catholic church and was erected in 1902. It replaced the “Old Chapel” in the burial grounds at Cappyaughna which had been built in 1829. The “Old Chapel” has been renovated and is now the Parish Hall.
Parish Priest : Fr Pádraig Kennelly P.P.
NEWS & EVENTS
- Glengarriff Parish Newsletter 70413.
- Parish Newsletter 310313
- Parish Newsletter 170213.
- Parish Newsletter 100213.
- Parish Newsletter 30213
The Old Church is now the Community Hall. The Old Grave yard surrounds the Hall. The Hall is used for a variety of local events and several community groups.